Scrum Seminars are a Rugby World Leading Service.
Worldwide service – Full 1-Day course – Scrum coaching certificate on attending
Designed for: all teams of all levels, men, women, underage, school, amateur and semi-pro rugby clubs/teams. It is designed for the betterment of the club as a whole not just one particular team.
Aim: The Scruminar is to Build a Scrum Culture and Scrum Legacy within an entire club, coach the coaches to become better, safer and effective scrum coaches, improve individual players scrummaging knowledge, skills and ability and develop a dominant scrum
Objectives: At the end of the Scruminar
- A Scrum Culture will be formed within the entire club
- Each team will have developed a dominant scrum
- All players will be able scrummage more effectively and safely,
- All coaches will be able to coach the scrum more effectively and safely,
- All participants will know the importance of the scrum
- It will end the fear of parents with regards their kids playing in the front row
Some Benefits of the SCRUMINARS
- World Exclusive: Only specific rugby scrum coaching course in the world
- It Builds a Scrum Culture and Scrum Legacy within an entire club
- The Scruminars will build an Argentinian/Leicester Tigers type attitude to the scrum
- It means that it is not just a handful of props or a coach, trying to convince others to put time and effort and pride into the scrum.
- World class trainer – Ex-Ireland and Barbarians international player/prop – Peter Bracken
- European Cup Winner – Wasps
- 6 Nations Grand Slam winning scrum coach
- Elite-IRFU qualified scrum coach, mentor and tutor
- Players: will gain the knowledge, skills, tips and techniques of a world leading scrum coach
- I will impart my 32 years of scrum knowledge to all coaches and players involved in the day
- At the end of the one-day seminar coaches will have a unique scrum coaching certificate
- Coaches will gain the confidence to coach the scrum in a safe and effective manner
- If you are a quality coach with an ambitious club, I can give you an advantage over other coaches by providing, in this SCRUMINAR, world class scrum knowledge, expertise and mentoring to get your scrum dominating all opposition
- Your team will have a massive scrum advantage over your opponents.
- More WINS: Each team involved in the Scruminar day will gain a much improved scrum, which will produce better quality ball which will result in more try’s, wins and trophies.
- Safety: Your players may be at risk from serious injury by not having proper scrum coaching.
- Your club may be liable for these injuries. This can be prevented with the services of a top class scrum coach
- Clubs have a duty of care to their players – Are clubs truly providing this care if they are not providing quality scrum coaching from qualified coaches, or worse still not providing any scrum coaching or providing inadequate scrum coaching? The SCRUMINARS solve this problem.
- Protection: Are clubs open to legal challenges if they do not provide quality scrum coaching and a player gets injured as a result of a scrummage accident? It is only a matter of time before a club is brought before the courts for such an incident. The ScrumDoctor Scruminar provides clubs with extra assurances against legal action.
- Performance – Players will receive the latest, up to date, expert knowledge and skills to dominate all scrum opposition
- Clubs/Teams: Your rugby team cannot afford to have a weak scrum. Each team who completes a SCRUMINAR will have a pack able to use the scrum as a weapon to win games.
- Players will receive personal scrummaging feedback. It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious player.
- Advantages: If your opposition teams are employing my services, your team will have scrum troubles. You will be at a massive disadvantage. This can be prevented by using my services.
- Successful: teams are now benefiting enormously from my Scruminars. So will your team.
- Scrum Culture: everyone in the club will absolutely know how important the scrum is
- Legacy: After the Scruminar day all players and coaches will take massive pride in the scrum and really want to and work towards having a completely dominant scrum in every game.
- Certificate: Rugby clubs will have up to 6 certified rugby scrum coaches after each training day.